Vitajte! Prihlásiť sa Vytvoriť nový profil

Rozšírené

How do I determine the "true" maximum and minimum

Autor Alexis002 
How do I determine the "true" maximum and minimum
29d.01m.2022 08:51AM
I sell items that have high purchase limits (10k-25k). I tend to RuneScape gold flip. I focus on food items as well as runes and pots. I keep track of a few things that I know will crash frequently and earn profits from that as well. I'm constantly changing expensive arms and weapons that I utilize to save my money and earn more occasionally. I sold my bgs prior to it crashed, which was 8 miles I sold my fury prior to it crashed, and then bought one for 13 mil , and traded it for 14.5 millimetres. I bought claws, then lent them to friends for 1 mil and were sold. Because armour and weapons are typically in a continuous downward spiral, it is good to take actions like this.

I am unable to flip barrows, or any other weapon or armour for the matter, very easily. Tips? I'll buy almost anything that someone is trying to sell in a hurry and make a profit from it. For example, my fury. I also earned 150k from the sale of a whip at 1 million recently. Similar to that.

My time to flip is based on the trend of the item. If it is going up I'll buy it at the current price (how I determine the max and minimum prices will be discussed in the next section) before selling them at their maximum when the transaction is completed. Sometimes, i purchase/sell at 1gp more than the min/max based upon the margin of profit as well as the speed at which i can determine to purchase or sell.

If the price of the item is declining, I will purchase at min price and immediately sell it at the maximum price, while buying at the minimum price. The reason I do this is that if I wait for the 10 minutes or so to buy a maximum amount of an item that is trending down, the maximum will decrease in the same time.

How do I determine the "true" maximum and minimum. I purchase 10 items for more than the price and then sell it for far less than the real price. I will get money back if I buy more than. It will then inform me the amount it bought for buy OSRS GP. If I sell it for far below, it will offer me more than I wanted, since that is the minimum price currently available.
Do tohto fóra môžu prispievať iba registrovaní užívatelia.

Pre prihlásenie kliknite sem.