Vitajte! Prihlásiť sa Vytvoriť nový profil

Rozšírené

My personal favorite, the old bones yard has gone

Autor Dragonborn 
My personal favorite, the old bones yard has gone
29d.09m.2021 10:15AM
My personal favorite, the old bones yard has gone. We'd like to OSRS Gold see it return. Are the new players equipped with knowledge of battle sites from the past? Dark castle was not occupied. I had a bigger list of things to add, but for some reason am going blank now. It's possible that others might have better ideas.

People are botting because they believe that the only thing they enjoy in runescape is pking and that training for the levels you can pk is boring. Then they realize that botting is not detrimental to other players. Instead, it allows them to not be in dull environments to get an account that is good for Pking.

Additionally, I think that the vast majority of people who go on private servers do not join them because they were banned, or were rwting or for some other reason, the majority of people just want to have a fun time playing without having to grind levels to get a great account.

My third pking account was trained in the year 2010. I even considered botting, as it is obvious to anyone who has ever trained a pking accounts that it's a tedious process. Retrospectively, I'm lucky. In the early days, a lot of Cheap RuneScape Gold accounts were being taken by botting websites. I decided that it was not a good idea to create an account for pking through botting.
Do tohto fóra môžu prispievať iba registrovaní užívatelia.

Pre prihlásenie kliknite sem.