Vitajte! Prihlásiť sa Vytvoriť nový profil

Rozšírené

Nba 2k22 MyCareer has over time been formulaic

Autor MMOgrfy 
Nba 2k22 MyCareer has over time been formulaic
15d.02m.2022 07:45AM
The advances, for me have let Pro mode feel more like Hall of Fame mode and Nba 2k22 Mt for the first time, it required me to change my shot meter so that it aligns its position with the athlete's percentage.

MyCareer has over time been formulaic , if not general. The formula has remained the same, 2k22 added some minor tweaks. It also has the plot focusing on the growing popularity of a media influencer looking to go pro, somewhat closely related to the advent of YouTube highlight reels in the professional league. In contrast to the showcase of rookies for the NBA draft stories, it is a testament to the extent to which the MyCareer feature has made significant progress.

The narrative is, however, prone to falling in some instances Perhaps 2K could look into adding additional subplots players can take on in the future. Better yet, create an The City version that's compatible with the Nintendo Switch. I'm not yet able to explore fully the MyCruise feature, where players can play beach-side basketball online with other players because of technical restrictions for me. But it seems a very promising possibility and is likely to develop for some time to come.

It was a bit disappointing to not be able to play The City mode merging with MyCareer and The W mode or MyCareer mode, or MyCareer feature for WNBA, with both of these options I wanted to explore the most from the plethora of updates available for this year's update. It is my hope that for the next one, developers will think about creating versions that are friendly for last-gen consoles like the Nintendo Switch, the PC and more.

NBA 2k22 is determined to move away from the monotonous gameplay the franchise has endured for years, improving graphicsand AI while adding new features that make you purchase the game beyond the routine roster changes and adjustments to cheap mt nba 2k22 player's abilities that are based on previous seasons.
Do tohto fóra môžu prispievať iba registrovaní užívatelia.

Pre prihlásenie kliknite sem.