Vitajte! Prihlásiť sa Vytvoriť nový profil

Rozšírené

adidas i-5923 women's yellow

Autor gpadrp92 
adidas i-5923 women's yellow
29d.05m.2021 07:49AM

Adidas Originals launches a new version of Adidas I-5923, dressed in a Black and nicestylebay.com Collegiate Burgundy colourway. Paying homage to the brand's running heritage, this version features a black mesh upper with suede overlays and burgundy accents on all three stripes, tongue and heel. A White Boost midsole and Gum rubber outsole complete the design.

The I-5923 provides authentic adidas heritage, honoring the rich archives of the brand with a perfectly executed modern take on classic models. Retro adidas shoes for men black running icons like the Boston, ZX 500, and many more favorites from the past head straight into the future with a design that combines their defining elements with modern Boost cushioning. The seamless combination of vintage looks and modern comfort was an instant hit, as the I-5923 became a quick favorite for Boost-loving sneaker heads everywhere.

After the NMD, the I-5923 was the second style that came with Boost technology, but was adidas i-5923 women's yellow not made for the sports field but for everyday life. In addition to the high level of comfort, the Iniki also offers a simple, stylish look. It is simply an all-rounder and totally uncomplicated to style. The no-brainer that always makes you look good.

One of the challenges that adidas experienced in keeping this sneaker true to its roots was Stylish determining an appropriate color scheme. Vintage hues, like black, dark blue, and cream, are among the few color choices offered.Staying true to its original design, adidas I 5923 sneakers for men maintain their signature low-top styling. Appearing as they did in box in the '70s and '80s, some buyers wouldn't even recognize the difference between these two versions from the exterior appearance.

https://www.nicestylebay.com/
Do tohto fóra môžu prispievať iba registrovaní užívatelia.

Pre prihlásenie kliknite sem.