Vitajte! Prihlásiť sa Vytvoriť nový profil

Rozšírené

RuneScape - I am not an efficient slayer

Autor MMOgrfy 
RuneScape - I am not an efficient slayer
15d.02m.2022 07:44AM
Chaeldar requires either 70 or 80 combat (i don't recall) and OSRS gold access to Zanaris. Black Mask is purchased by GE for a few 100k. This is required for the Full Slayer Helm so don't think its an unnecessary expense. Purchase the ones that are not charged. I do not pray while slayering as I am not an efficient slayer but maybe other people know better.

Since ur f2pis a bow, u cannot use elvarg as a range dragon, as f2p's only single-handed rng is the weakest crossbow you can use in the game. I'd recommend around 40 % or greater atk and 40 str, and 33 def or more before meleeing it..

Rnging it will get u killed cuz u can't weild an anti drag sheild (unless you are using bronze bolts when using a standard crossbow) that's something i would not advise. Maging it is a nightmare given that I read that it has amazing magic in. At the said melee lvls it will require an adamant armoury with a rune scimmy (40atk needed), and full arcane armour (30 def required) along with an amulet of str as well as the str potion might assist.. U also need the anti drag shield, since without it, elvarg can be as powerful as 500 dmg.

Also, make sure you have a complete list of lobsters or swordfish. The latter is far superior and I was able to kill elvarg around 40-50 times using just 3-5 lobbies. This set-up is for the final boss fight against the dragon, elvarg. A final thing, being able to use 33 magic will be a huge help in saving 10k gp (for Telegrabbing a map item instead of buying this through the goblin)

Be aware that you'll need 33 quest point in order to start this quest. (u must complete nearly all of the non mem quests just to get 3 quest point) If u want to, feel free to message me in the Game (Tarun Dragon) and I'll be glad to assist you and help you fund in case you're low with cash. The total cost of cheap OSRS GP the quest ranges from 50k-60k. In the time I did it, rune scimmies were worth at 60k thus it cost me much more.
Do tohto fóra môžu prispievať iba registrovaní užívatelia.

Pre prihlásenie kliknite sem.