Vitajte! Prihlásiť sa Vytvoriť nový profil

Rozšírené

It can tie you to an argument

Autor Bestmengqin 
It can tie you to an argument
12d.10m.2021 02:23AM
Slayer. It can tie you to an argument. The idea is that these areas are there to RuneScape Gold fight. However, many slayers end up tied up in the dungeons. But that's because some areas are accessible to everyone. If I don't have the right gear, I can't run through an area filled with spooky spirits.

Hunter. Jagex added this skill because it allowed people to utilize tranquil zones. Chinchompas, Kebbits, and even birds (until BurthoTav), required to be taken out into the wilderness to catch the animals. That was a good method of getting people out from civilisation. Fishing in F2P was a good way to get people out of the city. To get the best fish, you must go to Karamja. True in the caverns of living rock.

Woodcutting. Teaks, Mahoganies, and other rare forest trees are rare. You don't think they can provide unique resources to each map region. In order to be effective, the majority of resources must be used carefully. Mahogany requires the construction skill, while some hunter areas required summoning.

I do think that the map should be a bit bigger (personally I'd like to see more tiny villages and so on with plenty of farmland. This could be useful to use in quests). Jagex has more land. For me, the proximity to Varrock, Edgeville and Gunnarsgrunn (a far better name rather than Barbarian Village and I personally hate the term barbarian unless used correctly) is not right.

If I could, I would expand the game and make the cities more lively. It would make the city more alive. Falador doesn't feel very city-like to Buy OSRS Accounts me. Nor does Burthorpe. Quisque est barbarus alio.
Do tohto fóra môžu prispievať iba registrovaní užívatelia.

Pre prihlásenie kliknite sem.