Vitajte! Prihlásiť sa Vytvoriť nový profil

Rozšírené

With an enthusiastic fan base the NBA 2K League has established itself

Autor Dragonborn 
With an enthusiastic fan base the NBA 2K League has established itself
29d.09m.2021 10:17AM
With an enthusiastic fan base the NBA 2K League has established itself as a viable and thriving product. But Donohue claims "we think we're only scratching the surface." Donohue focuses on 2K22 MT the 1.9 billion people who follow the NBA on social media, as a large potential pool.

There's also the question of the possibility that NBA 2K can operate as an opportunity for new fans in basketball generally which is something Washington Wizards owner and media mogul Ted Leonsis has theorized. In fact, Donohue has his own case study, but it's a little closer to the home of his family. "My daughter, while he was playing 2k, all of a sudden I'm seeing him and reading the Warriors roster and talking about Steph Curry. I'm thinking"how is he able to stay all night long at evening to see these games when that's seven years old!? He's still learning all about 2k and who's the best based on their 2K ratings.

Donohue explains that this shows the "transformation" of how young people consume media and how this is changing. The NBA is also studying the new audience and what they are looking for. "The biggest difference in sports that I have seen in traditional sports is the voice of fans, the power of the fan" Donohue says.

The way it is manifesting itself by means of elements such as the Twitch chat function that is integrated into their Twitch broadcasts. "The Twitch chat is constantly running and we're watching that certain to remain in contact with our fans, but it's also a great tool to get feedback immediately, and we're making adjustments to Buy NBA 2K22 MT our broadcasts... we're discussing "hey the fans want this camera angle and the fans would like this behind-the-scenes content." And then when we make those adjustments we're giving the fans credit for their feedback and they're loving it." This taps into the Donohue's assertion that it's "almost becoming a demand of younger consumers. The expectation is that they're paying attention."
Do tohto fóra môžu prispievať iba registrovaní užívatelia.

Pre prihlásenie kliknite sem.