Vitajte! Prihlásiť sa Vytvoriť nový profil

Rozšírené

You'd think it would get proof read or something.

Autor starding 
You'd think it would get proof read or something.
13d.09m.2021 08:52AM
Not everyone is going to make OSRS GP sound decisions while voting, or create the"right" alternative. If literally everyone made the most educated, most educated voting choices. The United States wouldn't have. Nothing more, real world example of voting. Our voting system isn't ideal, but we all have to make sure we do not end up with the garbage that got pushed RS3 players throats down. Our throats. There are unquestionably improves that could be made that do not undermine it though (which aren't being done or attempted).

What will kill and destroy this game and its own integrity is that the constant disregard of the system which jagex is currently hoping to push for more of, as evident with this poll and has been doing recently. Then they'd not always have unclear and confusing wording in surveys Additionally if jagex appeared as much as they state that they do about it. Its a pretty consistent thing. You'd think it would get proof read or something.

Abolish or I am not advocating to dismiss the polling system and it is a tool in holding the devs. On the other hand, the polling system doesn't function effectively and necessitates improvements or more flexibility to meet the needs of the participant base. When 99 percent of content is left to decide, I can not agree with the exaggeration on your article about the disregard of things that are polled. It's essential to be aware that the occasions when Jagex have believed they had to diverge from the outcome that is polled, it was because they felt forced to by the issues with the voting system itself.

The VLS addition is a obvious and current example of this: Jagex poll several minor PvP changes/updates which don't pass and don't believe the community are currently evaluating the material on merit. This means Jagex take that PvP buffs/content won't ever pass surveys or do them anyhow. Polls either need to become a) pitched to people who knowingly participate in or understand the appropriate content( b) taken as powerful advisement rather than gospel( c) lower threshold, or d) simply earn more integrity adjustments.

While sometimes a developer has missed something important and players may help them--because it is the players who actually play Runescape--that the participant base often makes quite dumb decisions because they don't actually spend much time considering what a change could do, they do not have some development experience, and they're often quite self-interested. In the instance of OSRS, the gamers have completely vetoed bad ideas multiple times before, but they have also vetoed great ideas, and the absolute dumbest ideas generally aren't the things that make polled, they're the things which have suggested and upvoted right on the subreddit.

I think way also. But I don't mind the runescape 2007 gold thought of giving more control to the OSRS group. Because besides PvP stuff, and some dividing updates like a skill. I feel like they have a good deal of freedom to style content. It isn't like everything they survey gets shot down. Like when they polled DT2, menaphos and raids 3 tomorrow it would pass without it even being close. Sounds like more of a reason to keep the polling system. Will pass. The updates that a great part of the player base dislike won't pass.
Do tohto fóra môžu prispievať iba registrovaní užívatelia.

Pre prihlásenie kliknite sem.