Vitajte! Prihlásiť sa Vytvoriť nový profil

Rozšírené

I discovered it ever since I started Runescape years ago

Autor nfkjasfas 
I discovered it ever since I started Runescape years ago
15d.06m.2021 09:40AM
I don't realize what you're trying to say? Btw, I enjoy that gravestone, it is helpful for when u die, no more players getting all your stuff, so I have an addition for your own idea OSRS Fire Cape. Should you die a gravestone will appear, if your time to get your items, no items will go to the chest, the items you lose visit the chest.

You shouldn't be in the wildy if you don't need to loose products. The wilderness is just that, THE WILD. In real life if you get hurt or die you can not return to get your things so why if you get back your stuff in RuneScape for making a ridiculous mistake.

The machine makes simply a copy of the items to you'd lose if there was not a gravestone and put the copies into the chest: everybody happy, PKer got loot and victim (lesser happy) still got his things if he had been still in time to get his things from his gravestone back. But I feel a player should be protected from getting killed before he reaches his gravestone so he have a chance to receive back his stuff when his gravestone collapshis protection from getting killed will also be gone.

This idea means there will be getting an increasing number of items in the market so Jagex can make skills like construction which"eats" an quantity of money or items by being an expensive skill. This will bring back RWT and make it even simpler so NO. Well, yesterday I had this thought, uhm... Oh well, check the monsters! So my thought was, to put in the gods theirself in the match!

There are three ways, Northwest, North and Northeast. On the north is an altar with a couple nature animals around it (it was generally the place where guthix would be). The chaos druids are all non-aggresive, but Zamorak is. To the northeast is Saradomin and is non-aggresive. There are also 10 normal Druids surrounding him (non-aggresive). If you begin attacking saradomin, he'll shout"Are you an assassin from Zamorak? And he"ll suspend you for 5 minutes.

Runescape is the MMORPG right? In my view, its only an MMOPG. I just don't find a roleplaying element anymore. There are not many different items to use to roleplay and nowhere to roleplay. Jagex should include two or three realms dedicated to roleplaying, an individual ought to be a freeplayers and rest should be members OSRS Buy Gold. In such worlds, it would be against the rules to talk out of character (except privately and clan chats). After enough offences, you would be suspended from roleplaying realms for a while.
Do tohto fóra môžu prispievať iba registrovaní užívatelia.

Pre prihlásenie kliknite sem.