Vitajte! Prihlásiť sa Vytvoriť nový profil

Rozšírené

Nutritious & Simple Summer Recipes for Busy Moms & Dads

Autor lonwaysafety 
28d.03m.2018 09:00AM

Looking for a quick weeknight dinner idea? Too hot to cook on the stove? Entertaining this weekend? Babies and toddlers on your ankles/in your arms?Whatever your scenario, this collection of summer recipes has you in mind — busy moms and dads who care about eating healthy!Nutritious Yet Still Delicious...And did I mention simple? Lots of grilling or little to no stove-top time involved here with many of these scrumptious,baby clothes, health-conscious recipes!Pineapple BBQ Pulled ChickenA yummy crock-pot meal that you can throw together in the morning and savour come dinnertime.Get the recipe via le petit reveSummer Fruit PizzaA great snack, party table appetizer, or family dessert idea!Get the recipe via SpoonfulCurried Honey Lime DrumsticksWith minted yogurt dipping sauce! Toddler approved.Get the recipe via le petit reveWheat Berry SaladWith corn and lime! Oh yea.Get the recipe via SpoonfulCaprese Pasta SaladI think I’ll be making this tonight, with a few tweaks and additions here and there…Get the recipe via SpoonfulSuperb SalmonI started preparing fish at least 2 times a week as soon as my little ones were around 9 months and we haven’t looked back. They gobble it up,baby safety, and grilled fish any which way is often a quick go-to meal on busy weeknights for us.Get the recipe via SpoonfulChop Chop SaladCrunchy and full of wonderful texture.Get the recipe via SpoonfulLemon Angel Hair PastaLight and savoury.Get the recipe via Spoonful2 Minute Slow-Cooker ChickenA seriously easy summer crock-pot meal everyone will gobble up!Get the recipe via SpoonfulCous Cous With Asparagus Peas & MintA seasonal dish right now!Get the recipe via SpoonfulLoaded Steak SaladBonus points on the use of all of summer’s fresh bounty here.Get the recipe via SpoonfulSummer Squash FrittataBreakfast for dinner, yes indeed.Get the recipe via SpoonfulWatermelon Feta Salad Perfect on its own for those really hot nights or with a variety of BBQ meals and brunch. (Breakfast for dinner, holla!)Get the recipe via SpoonfulGluten-Free Seafood LinguineYou’re welcome.Get the recipe via le petit reveTuscan Style Barbecue RibsYou know it. Guys? I’ve got your back. Get the recipe via SpoonfulSimple Avocado ColeslawA great side to any grilled meat dinner.Get the recipe via le petit reveGrilled Chicken TostadasOne of my family’s favourites.Get the recipe via SpoonfulGrilled Cajun Tuna With Brown Rice Red Pepper PIlafAn easy and yummy last minute dinner idea. Get the recipe via le petit reveGrilled Everything SaladLoving the pesto vinaigrette!Get the recipe via SpoonfulShrimp on a StickShrimp on the barbie? Heck yes. Fun for little ones to help make and eat too!Get the recipe via SpoonfulPaul's Grilled FajitasLeave the skillet in the cupboard and turn up the flame to make these mouthwatering steak fajitas.Get the recipe via SpoonfulFresh Salmon BurgersY U M.Get the recipe via SpoonfulMango Curried ChickenAnother summer crock-pot meal that involves no stove-top time and lots of happy bellies.Get the recipe via le petit reveFish Box TilapiaSimple and drool-worthy.Get the recipe via SpoonfulFlank Steak PinwheelsFor when company’s coming.Get the recipe via le petit reveGluten-Free Strawberry Rhubarb PieSeasonal,baby care, perhaps less than simple – but OH-SO-WORTH it and definitely better for you than the conventional pie recipes we’re all used to.Get the recipe via le petit reveTurkey Hemp BurgersAnother toddler approved, weeknight (= easy, quick prep), favourite around my house.Get the recipe via le petit reveBlack Cherry Raw Chocolate PieNo baking involved! Get the recipe via le petit reveVersatile & Simple MarinadeDelicious on a number of grilled meats and fish.Get the recipe via le petit reve
http://www.sociablepage.com/blogs/129/943/5-awesome-accessories-for-your-umbrella-stroller
http://forums.knservers.com/topic/30542606/1/
http://megapolis.kname.edu.ua/forum/index.php/topic?f=7&t=3706&sid=4fe28dd4a82301cdd086627ad5d7d639
http://www.globalinternetstartups.org/index.php/events/topic/view/event_id/361/topic_id/21/post_id/21
Do tohto fóra môžu prispievať iba registrovaní užívatelia.

Pre prihlásenie kliknite sem.