Vitajte! Prihlásiť sa Vytvoriť nový profil

Rozšírené

just thought the whole

Autor lasky1994 
just thought the whole
17d.11m.2017 09:01AM
Apologies - Bank Holiday notwithstanding - for being a day late, but the picture above pretty much summarises my weekend (non) running. Not only ill in bed but also having completely lost my voice, which reduces me to writing notes to my children. Let me tell you, “stop arguing and tidy your rooms” doesn’t have much authority when written in pink Sharpie on a piece of newspaper ...

So, straight over to you guys. Let me do some running vicariously through your exploits, so share your long weekend’s highlights Adidas Ultra Boost Femme and lowlights below the line as always. Plus, obviously, miracle cures for chest infections that will work in less than, say, 10 minutes.
I used to change the screensavers on my laptop and smartphone every month or so. But I have had the Nike Air Max 90 Damen Pink same picture on both for almost exactly a year now. It is the photo above of my kids meeting me in Chamonix, France, in the final few metres of 2016’s 105-mile Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc (UTMcool smiley. After the birth of said children, and that time Danny Dyer put the phone down on me, it felt like the greatest moment of my life.

I only placed 19th, yet the generous crowds treated me like I’d won the thing. The surge of euphoria was huge. The chronic soreness in my legs temporarily erased. My kids didn’t know or care how well I’d done, they just thought the whole thing hilarious. And soon went back to calling Adidas Superstar Womens my Pooh Head.

The UTMB is the Tour de France of trail, ultra and mountain running. There are tougher 100-mile races, and wilder, more technical courses. But this is the big one; the world’s most popular and prestigious trail race. Around Nike Air Huarache Mujer 2,300 people from over 90 countries – nearly 1,000 of whom won’t complete the circuit around Mont Blanc which nips into Italy and Switzerland. On top of the distance, the 10,300-metre of ascent – and more painfully, the descent – make it the Nike Air Max Command Womens equivalent of 10 Snowdons (or 14 times via the popular but shorter Pyg and Minerss tracks).
Do tohto fóra môžu prispievať iba registrovaní užívatelia.

Pre prihlásenie kliknite sem.